ADMISSION PROCEDURE - NRI/Foreign Applicants
Overseas candidate applying for admission into UG & PG programs have to fill the registration form online along with other applicants in India. Such students may attend interview process online. 15 % seats in all FDDI Courses are reserved for applicants from foreign countries/ NRIs on supernumerary basis.
Procedure for applying under foreign nationals / NRI category:
Candidate seeking admission under this category should apply through online Registration Form which should be duly filled in and submit tit later along with the following documents:
- Self attested copy of the relevant pages of the passport containing details of the applicant.
- Self attested copy of proof of status of N RI/ Foreign National.
- Admit Card duly filled in with recent photographs. The Registration fees shall be Rs. 500/-. The candidates selected under this quota will be required to pay double the fee for each semester. They need to obtain a valid residential
permit or student visa for the prescribed duration of the programme.
- For UG candidate: Self attested copies of mark sheets of equivalent grades/levels of SSC and HSC (those who are studying presently in grade 12, must submit bonafide certificate from School/ College).
- For PG candidate: Self attested copies of mark sheets of equivalent grades/levels of completed years of graduation and degree certificate/provisional certificate/passing certificate (those who are studying in final year of graduation
must submit bona fide Certificate from the College).
- Self attested copies of experience certificate/s, wherever applicable.
Seats remaining vacant shall not lapse and can be converted to any other category.