CONSULTANCY & PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
To assist manufacturing & sector support organisations & institutions for improving operations and design support, education, training design and delivery systems, FDDI offers consultancy & project based services. The range of services offered are feasibility studies for establishment of manufacturing units, layout planning, technical troubleshooting, cost reduction and productivity & quality improvement.
FDDI has been helping Indian and international organisations for improving product design, process improvement and developing specific training programs for customised solution. This has helped the Indian footwear manufacturing organisations to improve the competitiveness in the International market. In addition to this, FDDI also undertakes education system development, creating educational capacities for footwear and leather products sector.
The consultancy services are given as per the requirement of the individual industry. The period and the target are negotiated and decided with mutual consent.
- Inventory Management
- Production Planning
FDDI offers services in the following areas:
- Project Implementation
- Industrial Consultancy
- Training Programs- Campus & Non-Campus
- Technology Transfer
- Cluster Development Projects
- Commercial Service Provisions - Design Forecasting, Testing etc.
- Designing of Training Competencies
- Testing Services
- Training System and Training Material Development
- Skill Development Programs
•      International Students: Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Philippines, Ethiopia
•      International Consultancy: Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Botswana, Indonesia, Vietnam
- Implemented Benchmarking project for 8 companies in Ethiopia
- Conducted detailed survey and study with CLRI and Tata International for revival of Botswana Leather sector - Botswana
- Implemented Skill development Program as per NTQF norms - South Africa
- Development of Road Map for Non leather Sector in Ethiopia
- Augmentation and development of incubation center systems for footwear and leather products - Botswana
- Establishment of Footwear training center under Ministry of Industrial Development Board- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Short term training programs at KOEL - Bangladesh
Beside this FDDI has trained students from 12 countries ranging from Nigeria to the Philippines.