MoU signed between FDDI & Sharda University
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between FDDI and Sharda University on 15th September 2023 which opens-up new vistas for both the Institutes which is quite broad, making it possible to work together for promotion of quality education, research & development.
On behalf of FDDI, Mr. Arun Kumar Sinha, IAS, Managing Director signed the MoU, whereas, on behalf of Sharda University, Mr. Vivek Kumar Gupta, Registrar signed the MoU during which the senior officers from both the sides were present.
With the objective of sharing of knowledge and resources between the institutes in the academic interest of students & faculty members, the MoU has been signed.
Objectives of MoU:
1. Strengthen ties between Sharda University and FDDI with respect to practical exposure to faculty & students of both institutions by providing them the opportunity to participate in R&D of mutual interest, seminars, workshops, webinars and other events.
2. Support CoEs of FDDI and FDDI faculty members and students in acquiring higher education (Master’s Degrees, Ph.D. program).
3. Utilize R&D facilities available at both institutions by faculty members, and research scholars under various projects & programs for Nation building.
4. Internship opportunities and campus interviews for students at SU to better prepare them for Government services.
5. Undertake joint R&D programs of National importance in mutually agreed domains.
6. Capacity & capability-building programs particularly in the areas of intellectual property rights, technology transfer and entrepreneurship.
The MoU will help to encourage collaboration and exchange between the two institutions at the national & international level to benefit from each other’s strengths and provides scope for wider learning to the students & faculties of both the Institutes and impetus to the Centre of Excellence (COEs).