AN ONLINE DESIGN COMPETITION
Result of Aakriti Design Competition announced: Click here
Footwear Design & Development Institute is an institution of national importance under Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India. It has pan India presence with the campuses at following locations:
- 1. FDDI Noida campus, U.P.
- 2. FDDI Fursatganj, Amethi campus, U.P.
- 3. FDDI Chandigarh campus, Punjab
- 4. FDDI Rohtak campus, Haryana
- 5. FDDI Chindwara campus, Madhya Pradesh
- 6. FDDI Guna campus, Madhya Pradesh
- 7. FDDI Ankleshwar campus, Gujrat
- 8. FDDI Patna campus, Bihar
- 9. FDDI Kolkata campus, West Bengal
- 10. FDDI Jodhpur campus, Rajasthan
- 11. FDDI Hyderabad campus, Telangana
- 12. FDDI Chennai campus, Tamil Nadu
FDDI is conducting an online design competition “AAKRITI” with an objective to ingrain the ideas and creativity in youth. The Contest aims to recognize talented students, allowing them to showcase their work and highlight the best designs, design concepts and design oriented products. FDDI is giving the platform to inculcate your skills and think best. We believe that designing is a part of meditation. So meditate, hold a pencil, unleash your imagination and give shape to your dreams. Who knows you may be the next young designer to conquer the world.
The participant should be a citizen of India, currently studying in grades 10th to 12th.
The entitled participant can select any of the categories from Footwear and Fashion. Participant can draw & paint, click its photograph and submit through the google form.
There are various attractive prizes for each category conducted by each campus separately.
- 1. Cash prize – Rs. 11000/-, Rs. 5100/-, Rs. 2100/- for the top three winners.
- 2. Scholarship for top three winners to the tune of 10%, 7.5%, 5% in tuition fee component during their study period at FDDI for any course of study and any campus at the Undergraduate level for the year 2022-23.
- 3. Trophy & Certificate of Merit to top three winners.
- 4. Certificate of appreciation to seven winners (up to 10th Rank).
- 5. Invite to various seminars/ webinars organized by FDDI to top 10 winners.
- 6. All participants will receive a digital “Certificate of participation”.
- 7. Trophy to the top three schools with a maximum number of participants. (Cumulative of both categories).
- 8. Trophy to the top three Coaching Centres with a maximum number of participants. (Cumulative of both categories).
|Last date of submission of entries
||15th June 2022
|Declaration of results
|| 30th June 2022